I hate it. Despite all the planning you do, you always end up having make major decisions in the last minute.
- Subletter hasn’t been accepted yet do to bad credit. Heck, half the people that called regarding this apartment seemed like fruits.
- TO landlady is either unwilling or unable to find out from the current tenant when she is moving out. We suspect she is going to stay until the very last minute to exact some kind of bizarre revenge on the landlady.
- I can’t even reach the landlord to find out when I can pick up the keys.
- Haven’t decided on how to move – by uber-expensive movers, or disorganized ragtag gang of friends and family who don’t really want to do it in the first place.
- It’s bloody -30°C with the windchill right now.