My dad travels a fair bit, and he’s been recently giving me all manners of snacks he’s picked up on the odd airplane or hotel around the globe.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Dragonair peanuts (double-wrapped in plastic with its own serviette)
- Lay’s paprika flavoured chips from the Netherlands
- Cereal mix from Switzerland
- Cathay Pacific peanuts, from Hong Kong
- Arnott’s biscuits, Australia
- Walker’s shortbread cookies, Scotland
Not shown is a TimeOut bar from Dubai that has been consumed by my wife. The most interesting thing I find about the chocolate bars he brings me is how “clean” their packaging looks – I suppose its because they only need to say what they need to say in one language instead of two.